Thursday, December 10, 2009

That's a wrap


“When ideas fail, words come in very handy.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I’m going to put a wrap on this year’s blog posts. I have a lot I want to say but to be frank with you I’m worn out. I’m going to spend the next couple of weeks recharging and renewing. I’ve broken most of my own rules about networking, friendship and family and I’m going to spend some time renewing those.

I’m also going to start drafting what I’m calling the LBV Chronicles. As I’ve mentioned I’ve started a new business and I’m going to tie many of the posts from the last couple of years into my experiences of getting this venture out of the nest.

I figure the chronicles will take anywhere from six to ten episodes to do properly and I want to draft them all out so there’s no big gaps. That plays into another promise to myself to not be so sporadic with my posting next year.

They should be interesting. They have advice followed and advice ignored, sensibility and senselessness, hope and despair. There’s no sex (unfortunately) and no bloodshed (yet) but there’s passion and intrigue.

So until January have a safe and happy Christmas and Holiday Season. Be good to your family and your friends and most of all be good to yourself.

Greg

1 comment:

Art Petty said...

Greg, enjoy your holidays and the opportunity to renew and recharge. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your adventures in the new year! -Art